วันศุกร์ที่ 16 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2558

Vattaka Paritta : The Body quail’s Protection.

15 วัฏฏะกะปริตร :  Vattaka Paritta  :  The Body quail’s Protection.

Aṭṭhi loke sīla-guno                            There is in this world the quality of  vitue,
Saccaṃ soceyy’anuddayā,               Truth,purity,tenderness. In accordance
Tena saccena kāhāmi,                      with this truth I will make
Sacca-kiriya-anuttaraṃ.                   Unsurpassed vow of truth.
Avajjitva dhamma-balaṃ,                 Sensing the strength of the Dhamma,
Saritvā pubbake jine,                        Calling to mind the victors of the past,
Sacce-balam-avassāya,                   In dependence on the strength of truth,
Sacca-kiriyām-akāsa-haṃ.              I made an unsurpassed vow of truth.
Santi  pakkhā apattanā,                   Here are wings with no feathers,
Santi pādā avancanā,                      Here are feet that can’t walk,
Matā pitā ca nikkhantā,                    My mother & father have left me,
Jata-veda patikhama.                       Fire, go back!
Saha sacce kate mayhaṃ,              When I made my vow with truth,
Mahapajjalitosikhī,                            The great crested flames
Vajjesi solasa karīsāni,                    Avoided the sixteen acres around me
Udakaṃ patvā yaṭhā sikhī,              As if they had come to a body of water.
Saccena me samo n’aṭṭhi,               My truth has  no equal:
Esā me sacca-pāramīti.                   Such is my perfection of truth

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น