วันจันทร์ที่ 12 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2558

Vattaka Paritta : The Body quail‘s Protection.

15 วัฏฏะกะปริตร : Vattaka Paritta :
The Body quail‘s Protection.

Aṭṭhi loke sīla-guno              There is in this world the quality of vitue,
Saccaṃ soceyy‘anuddayā, Truth,purity,tenderness. In accordance
Tena saccena kāhāmi,        with this truth I will make
Sacca-kiriya-anuttaraṃ.      Unsurpassed vow of truth.
Avajjitva dhamma-balaṃ,   Sensing the strength of the Dhamma,
Saritvā pubbake jine,          Calling to mind the victors of the past,
Sacce-balam-avassāya,     In dependence on the strength of truth,
Sacca-kiriyām-akāsa-haṃ.I made an unsurpassed vow of truth.
Santi pakkhā apattanā,      Here are wings with no feathers,
Santi pādā avancanā,        Here are feet that can‘t walk,
Matā pitā ca nikkhantā,      My mother & father have left me,
Jata-veda patikhama.         Fire, go back!
Saha sacce kate mayhaṃ, When I made my vow with truth,
Mahapajjalitosikhī,              The great crested flames
Vajjesi solasa karīsāni,       Avoided the sixteen acres around me
Udakaṃ patvā yaṭhā sikhī, As if they had come to a body of water.
Saccena me samo n‘aṭṭhi,  My truth has no equal:

Esā me sacca-pāramīti.     Such is my perfection of truth.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น